Speak Up is an integral part of how PBU ensure that we uphold the highest operational and ethical standards, which are so vital to PBU reputation.
The Speak Up Toll-Free Number is 0800-1-401393
How does Speak Up work?
What it is:
· All issues are handled by specialists, who are not employed by PBU. The company we employ are Global Compliance Services, who currently provide this service for over 12 million employees in more than 1,450 organisations throughout the world.
· Contact is completely confidential and there is no requirement for the employee to leave your details, unless you wish to. The more information provided during the call the easier it will be for Global Compliance to investigate concerns raised. As a minimum it is always preferable to provide information on your location and the location of the concern you are referring to (if these are not the same).
· If the employee wants feedback or an update, you can re-contact 'Speak Up' using a unique identification number 14 days after your original report was made.
· Each report is forwarded to a specially trained 'Case Manager' who conducts a confidential investigation into the reported issue.
What it is not:
· circumvent existing grievance procedures
· harass colleagues by making false allegations
Anyone found deliberately making false accusations with the purpose of harming or retaliating against another employee and/or trying to prevent someone from raising concerns will be subject to disciplinary action.
What sort of issues might